As an entrepreneur or small business owner, there are many things you need to consider in your set up, including contracts, marketing and small business insurance in California. Business owners can get help learning how to operate successfully by joining the California Small Business Development Center.
The California group consists of a network of 35 Small Business Development Centers. Services and guidance offered by the Centers include:
- Courses, seminars and conferences, which are either free or low-cost.
- How to finance your business.
- Starting up your business efficiently and successfully.
- Complying with regulations and legal issues.
- Help with manufacturing.
- Tips for managing money and budgeting.
- Information on creating an effective business plan.
- Individual advising services, which are funded, so you don’t need to pay anything.
Their consultants may also be able to help with setting up a website and ensuring that it adheres to search engine optimization best practice.
In the event that you have an existing business, or are about to launch a new one, consider connecting with the California Small Business Development Center. For advice about choosing suitable small business insurance in California, why not talk to us today?